Shareholder calendar 2016
- Record date for the AGM 10 March
- Registration period 8 February–17 March 3.00 pm EET
- Annual General Meeting 22 March
- Ex-dividend date 23 March
- Record date for dividend payment 24 March
- Payment of the dividend as from 8 April
- Interim report 1/2016 26 April
- Interim report 2/2016 22 July
- Interim report 3/2016 25 October
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Tieto Corporation will be held on Tuesday 22 March 2016 at 3:00 p.m. (Finnish time) at Scandic Park hotel, address: Mannerheimintie 46, Helsinki, Finland.
Documents of the AGM
The documents of the AGM are available on the company’s website at www.tieto.com/agm.
The right to participate and registration
Each shareholder registered on 10 March 2016 in the shareholders' register of the company, has the right to participate in the AGM. A shareholder, whose shares are registered on his/her Finnish book-entry account, is registered in the shareholders' register of the company.
A shareholder, who wishes to participate in the AGM, may register for the meeting by giving a prior notice of participation no later than 17 March 2016 by 3.00 p.m. (EET) by which time the registration needs to arrive in the company. Such notice can be given:
- electronically (available for the shareholders in the shareholders' register)
- by e-mail agm(at)tieto.com
- by phone +358 20 727 1740 (Mon–Fri 9.00 a.m.–3.00 p.m. (EET)
- by telefax +358 20 602 0232
- by mail to Tieto, Legal/AGM, P.O. Box 38, FI-00441 Helsinki, Finland
Holders of nominee registered shares
A holder of nominee registered shares is advised without delay to request from his/hers custodian bank necessary instructions regarding the registration in the temporary shareholders' register of the company, the issuing of proxy documents and registration for the AGM. The account management organization of the custodian bank will register a holder of nominee registered shares, who wants to participate in the AGM, into the temporary shareholders' register of the company by 17 March 2016 by 10 a.m. (EET) at the latest.
Possible proxies for representing a shareholder at the AGM shall arrive to Tieto on 17 March 2016 at the latest to the following address: Tieto, Legal/AGM, P.O. Box 38, FI-00441 Helsinki, Finland (fax: +358 20 602 0232).
The Board of Directors proposes to the Annual General Meeting that a dividend of EUR 1.10 per share and an additional dividend of EUR 0.25 be paid from the distributable assets for the financial year that ended on 31 December 2015. The dividend shall be paid to shareholders who on the record date for the dividend payment on 24 March 2016 are recorded in the shareholders’ register held by Euroclear Finland Oy or the register of Euroclear Sweden AB. The dividend shall be paid as from 8 April 2016.
Further information on the AGM at www.tieto.com/agm.