Minimizing environmental impact
- Total reported CO2 emissions decreased by 3% to 31 ktons CO2 (32).
- Based on own calculations, we helped reduce customers' CO2 emissions by 223 ktons (193) with our digital transaction services and other identified services replacing paper.
- Thanks to successful certification projects in 2015, the number of employees covered by ISO 14001 environmental certificates are now 95% (62%), thus reaching our target.
- Our energy recycling solutions in data centres helped reduce CO2 emissions by 2 373 (1 711) tons.
Creating value for stakeholders
- Profitability reached 8.6% (4.0%) EBIT margin at the full-year, thus getting closer to our 10% longterm objective.
- Customer Experience Index increased to 7.54 (7.51).
- Employee Engagement Index, Voice, reached 68% (62%).
- We reached more than 8 700 (7 000) underprivileged children in Pune, India, through NGO cooperation.
Being an ethical forerunner in society
- 31% (30%) of all regular suppliers have accepted our Supplier code, representing 81% (74%) of total spend.
- No breaches of our Code of Conduct took place in 2015.
- 73% (74%) of employees with active assignments have taken our interactive Code of Conduct elearning course.
- In November, we hosted the GRI Nordic Network Event in Stockholm, Sweden, with more than 100 participants.